Knocking out a tooth can be stressful and upsetting. But there’s no need to worry! Your emergency dentist in Corona, CA can quickly fix your problem and relieve your pain.
When a tooth uproots from its socket, time is of the essence. Act quickly, and see the nearest dentist within 30 minutes of the injury to increase the chances of saving the tooth.
If your tooth has fallen out, please contact Dental Care of Corona immediately.
Tips for Saving Your Tooth
- Locate the tooth and only touch the crown (the chewing surface or top part of the tooth).
- Gently rinse the tooth with water if it’s dirty. Do not dry the tooth with a cloth or tissue.
- If possible, carefully reposition the tooth in its socket. You can softly bite down to hold it in place or hold it with your fingers.
- Keep the tooth moist at all times. Please do not touch the tooth with a tissue or cloth, and do not dry it. It can either stay moist in your mouth if you place it in the socket, hold it in your mouth next to your cheek, or put it in a cup of water. You may also put it in an emergency tooth preservation kit.
- See a dentist or endodontist within 30 minutes of the accident and bring your tooth with you to the dentist if you can.
If you need urgent dental care, please promptly contact your emergency dentist in Corona, CA.