If you have a cavity, your dentist in Corona, CA can quickly fix it with a tooth filling. A filling protects the tooth from further decay and stabilizes its structure so it doesn't crumble or cave in on itself.
Our tooth-colored fillings are highly aesthetic and durable, so you can enjoy eating, chewing, and socializing with enhanced comfort and ease.
What to Expect at Your Dental Filling
A tooth filling at Dental Care of Corona typically consists of the following:
- Your dentist ensures you are comfortable and relaxed before the treatment.
- They desensitize your mouth to make sure you don't experience pain or discomfort.
- Your dentist gently cleans the tooth, meticulously removing all signs of decay.
- They fill the tooth with a tooth-colored composite resin that matches the shade of your surrounding natural teeth.
- You and your dentist make sure the filling looks great and feels comfortable.
- Your dentist polishes the tooth to guarantee an organic luster.
If you have a cavity, please don't let it progress and damage your smile. Your dentists at Dental Care of Corona can help you attain optimal oral health and a stunning, decay-free grin.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with one of our experienced and friendly dentists.