Because dental crowns have many important uses, we rely on the best materials and technologies to create lasting tooth crowns in Corona, CA. We also offer CEREC same-day dental crowns and bridges for your convenience.
A dental crown is a cap that fits over a treated tooth. It is shaded and shaped to look like your natural teeth, and it serves various purposes, including:
- Supporting a weak tooth or a tooth treated for root infection
- Restoring a broken or damaged tooth to function
- Concealing tooth flaws, including discoloration
- Securing a restoration tooth between two healthy teeth (dental bridge)
- Capping a dental implant post to restore a lost tooth
Fortunately, dental crowns don’t need special care, but healthy habits and regular dental care (as with untreated teeth) are crucial for their longevity. In other words, you should have dental checkups and teeth cleanings every six months. Additionally, it’s essential to brush and floss regularly.
You’ll also not want to use your crown as a tool to open a bottle or rip open a package.
Your dental crown can last up to 15 years or even for life with healthy habits and best practices!
Looking for Dental Crowns in Corona, CA
Your dentist near me offers quality dental crowns and is happy to welcome new patients into our dental practice. If you have a damaged tooth or an ill-fitting crown, give us a call today to arrange an appointment with our dentist.